Cookies...sound tasty. What are they?
Cookies are small files typically containing alphanumeric text downloaded to a users device when browsing a website. They are often used to remember site preferences and user information to improve the experience for the user.
How do I change my privacy settings?
If you wish to use the site without cookies enabled, you can change the settings on your web browser to do this. Below is examples of how to change the settings for the most popular browsers. If your browser is not listed here, please see the manufacturer's website for more information.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Select the Privacy Tab.
- You can now change the overall privacy settings, or make site specific settings by clicking on the Sites button.
- Select Options from the Tools Menu or Preferences from the Firefox menu.
- Select the Privacy Tab
- Select from the dropdown 'Use Custom Settings for history'
- This will open up options that will allow you to change site specific settings.
- Click on the spanner icon at the end of the address bar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show Advanced Settings at bottom of page.
- Click on Content settings.... for cookie controls.
What happens if I use your site without cookies?
If you disable cookies, you will still be able to search and book on our site, however the experience will be less enjoyable. You may have to re-enter search criteria from scratch should you with to search on a different item. You will not be able to access the members' area and hence will need to inform us post booking that you require documentation to be posted for this reason.