Frequently Asked Questions
Please look at the questions below to see if your query has been answered, or alternatively search for an answer.
- I have reserved a transfer using your site, how do I obtain my transfer vouchers?
- I haven't received my confirmation email yet?
- My holiday destination has changed, how do I change my booking?
First time visitors
- airporttransfers.co.uk Terms and Conditions
- Are you members of ABTA?
- How do I know your site is secure?
- How do I order a transfer through your site?
- Do I need to confirm my transfer with the local agent coming back?
- Travelling with wheelchairs
- What do I do when I arrive abroad?
First time visitors▼
Paying by credit card will add a 2% surcharge onto your booking.
We work very hard to bring you the cheapest prices we can on airporttransfers.co.uk.
We don't pay for any advertising and rely on customers finding us through search engines or other holiday sites. This saves us having to inflate our prices to cover those costs.
Tell your friends, family, neighbours and workmates! Help us spread the word!
Some destinations do not offer Baby or Child car seats at all, so please note the following:
The EU directive 2003/20/EC states that children must use an appropriate child seat until they reach 12 years of age or until they reach a height of 135 cm. However there is an exemption for licensed taxis. If no child seat is available, children of three years of age and over may travel as long as they wear an adult seat belt. Children under three years of age may be transported without a safety restraint as long as they travel in the rear of the vehicle. If you require a child seat for a child , we strongly recommend that you bring your own due to the variation in quality and availability across destinations. In some areas we can request local child seats on your behalf. If a child seat is provided by the transport company a charge will apply.