Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Select the Privacy Tab.
- You can now change the overall privacy settings, or make site specific settings by clicking on the Sites button.
- Select Options from the Tools Menu or Preferences from the Firefox menu.
- Select the Privacy Tab
- Select from the dropdown 'Use Custom Settings for history'
- This will open up options that will allow you to change site specific settings.
- Click on the spanner icon at the end of the address bar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show Advanced Settings at bottom of page.
- Click on Content settings.... for cookie controls.